Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Day of Rest

What a great week! But I did enjoy sleeping in today. I'm feeling my age this week but have also dropped about 5 lbs. from being back at work. Some "Mama-drama" from a parent but nothing out of the ordinary. We have Monday off then Pam will teach Tuesday and I'll be back at it Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I had a l----0----n----g lunch with Karen today at Fresh Choice. It was great to chat with her. I also took my pictures in to be developed and hope to load a few on here.


We celebrated Amy's 21st with a "little" cake at home. Not really enough room for 21 candles so I just used 2 and 1.

I'm going to go back and add more pictures to the appropriate entries.

I hope to get some work done around the house this weekend and go visit Mom. And then...maybe I'll knit on Monday! Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger The one said...

The cake looks great! Very delicious! thanks for your comment on my blog. Not much knitting on it yet but there will be soon.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home