Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

I had a great day today. Really. If I described it in too much detail it would sound rotten but it was really good. I went to our all-school meeting. I was 45 minutes early but there's a first time for everything. The meeting was fine, as meetings go. The trustees prepared a BBQ for us afterward and that was very nice and unexpected. I met up with many old friends and met some new ones. Pam, Helen, Anita and I met and got quite a bit of planning done. The a/c is broken in our room but I did report it and hopefully they'll have it working by the first day of school. It was 93 degrees today but should only be 92 tomorrow! :)

I didn't get any socks started but I hope to because I have another meeting in the morning and I did all the busywork I had to do in the meeting today! My "crazy basket lady" friend, Karen, feels that the Trekking is the way to go. I second the motion and it's a done deal! I have a few of color choices but they're all multi-colored. I can't commit to one color so "multi" covers it for me. If I could resolve all commitment issues this easily!

My baby comes home the day after tomorrow! She'll be home for a week inbetween "block" of her classes. I wish I wasn't going to be so busy but that's life and she understands...I hope...:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for hanging out with me at the knitting group tonight!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home