Monday, August 28, 2006

3...2...1...

Tomorrow is the day! We met our new student today and the rest come tomorrow. He's cute...so far. No, I'm sure he'll be just fine. I was home around 8:00. That's the earliest I think I've every been out of the classroom the night before school starts. I should have been sharing a contract all along! :)

The shower was great and the birthday party was fun. It's always great to see my "extended" family!

I still haven't picked up any needles since Wednesday. I'm going through withdrawals! I may go knit with the Crazy Basket Lady on Wednesday evening after I take Ames to the airport (if I'm still awake!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

With all the Rainbow stuff I've been doing lately, I can't wait to go do something that is totally for me ... yay! for knitting. Currently I am at my office printing programs for the event tomorrow night, yep, that's right ... it's 11:00 p.m. and I'm at the office printing stuff. I need to get a life ...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home