Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Love Teaching

That's all there is to it. I just love it. I've said it and in a couple of months when I have apparently forgotten it, I'll just reread this entry and remember that I love it. Busy, frantic, disjointed but I'm sure next week will be smoother when we get our schedule under control and we'll fall into a more natural rhythm.

I left school early (shortly after the kids) to take my baby to the airport. She took off but had to circle SLC for 45 minutes because Air Force One decided to land there and so no one else could! They had to land elsewhere to refuel and by the time they got back to SLC she had missed her next flight. She's found a room and they have her scheduled for a flight tomorrow. Needless to say, she ain't happy but she's fine.

I was going to go knitting with Karen tonight but because I left school early I returned to finish my work. Someday soon I hope to knit again! :::sigh!:::

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Plus, Karen was too lazy to get dressed today so she wouldn't go with you ... Don't forget, it's a 3 day weekend. Sometime during those days, you should be able to get some knitting done!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home