Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again...

I'm getting back into it now. I started a bulletin board today and that kicked my brain into gear. The a/c is fixed and that makes hauling it up and down the ladder less miserable. And...

My kiddo is home! I picked her up at the airport this evening. She is getting her hair done in the morning then a friend from school has invited her out. Then I'm sure she'll be THRILLED to come and help me in the classroom! Or not, but she'll help. She's a good kid.

No knitting today :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a great way to keep up with you and Kiddo! My "pocket project" socks -- for meetings, restaurants, etc. -- have grown into a major endeavor, as I'm using up self-patterning yarn with a neutral tan, on two circulars, two at a time. Seems I'm forever untwisting the baggies that each hold several yarn balls. Not much left to do on the legs, then I do an after-thought heel (repeat the toe), and on to an Aran sweater for Himself in the traditional pattern of his father's family name. More of that another time. Cheers from an Organic.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An MS in education!!! I am so impressed. Congratulations. Heather B

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home